In ID's Evil, Why Dustin Duthie is missing? The Talks Today

In IDs Evil, Why Dustin Duthie is missing? In the upcoming episode of IDs true-crime docuseries, Evil Lives Here, the horrifying killings of 2018 in Calgary committed by a man by the name of Dustin Duthie will be the main subject. In July 2018, Duthie killed his girlfriend, stepfather, and mother. He then confessed to

In ID’s Evil, Why Dustin Duthie is missing?

In the upcoming episode of ID’s true-crime docuseries, Evil Lives Here, the horrifying killings of 2018 in Calgary committed by a man by the name of Dustin Duthie will be the main subject. In July 2018, Duthie killed his girlfriend, stepfather, and mother. He then confessed to the police.

The episode of the docuseries will focus on several facets of the case, including the circumstances surrounding the deaths and other factors. According to the episode’s Rotten Tomatoes summary:

Some people point the finger at steroids when Adam Pennylegion’s stepbrother Dustin Duthie is arrested by the police, but Adam has seen Dustin heading down a dark path for years.

Dustin Duthie, Who is he?

After hearing heartfelt victim impact statements during the sentencing trial for triple murderer Dustin Duthie, who admitted to killing his girlfriend, mother, and stepfather in 2018, the court in Calgary has postponed making a decision.

Canadian resident Dustin Duthie hails from Calgary. Along with his mother Shawn Boshuk, stepfather Alan Pennylegion, siblings, and half-siblings, he grew up at the family home in Calgary.

Adam Pennylegion, Duthie’s stepbrother, reportedly believed that Duthie had a short fuse since he was a little child, according to Investigation Discovery. When Duthie was younger, he frequently acted violently, including once when he threw a lighter at Alan and cut his eyelids after the latter made fun of him for some drawings he’d discovered.

After he reached adulthood, his relationship with his family deteriorated even further, notably with his stepfather, whom he had previously threatened with violence. According to Investigation Discovery, Dustin used stereoid drugs and had been putting in a lot of work to become a boxer. According to reports, he dated Taylor Toller for five years.

How did Dustin Duthie murder his girlfriend and family?

In July 2018, Dustin Duthie killed Taylor Toller. According to CBC News, Duthie cut the neck of his lover before lying her body on the bed to make it appear as though she was dozing.

He murdered his stepfather and mother at their Calgary home five days later. He stabbed his mother in the kitchen before bringing her body into the room and beginning to clean up the blood.

His stepfather arrived in the kitchen at that same moment. After stabbing him, Duthie carried his corpse to the restroom. Subsequently, he admitted to the killings over the phone to 911. The bodies of Toller, Pennylegion, and Boshuk were then found by the police.

Duthie’s motivation for killing his girlfriend, mother, and stepfather has not been made public. Adam Pennylegion states the following in a sneak peek for the Evil Lives Here episode on Investigation Discovery:

I have no idea what happened to Dustin. And I’ll never find out. I believe the only thing I can say to Dustin is, “Why?” What took place in that home? Dustin is the only person who is aware.

Duthie was ultimately given a life sentence with a 35-year parole eligibility period. Duthie, who is in his late 20s, is apparently believed to be incarcerated in Calgary, serving out his term there.

On Sunday, August 7, 2022, at 11 p.m. ET, don’t miss Evil Lives Here – I Found His Confession.

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGigp2WZmcBusdWio2avmK56pcHSraCnZZSqwam1xGagrGWdnsC0tc2gZg%3D%3D

Share!