Is Castlevania Nocturne Season 2 Release Date Revealed?

Castlevania: Nocturne is an American dark fantasy action-adventure streaming TV show made by Clive Bradley and written by Clive Bradley. Kevin Kolde is in charge of the shows production for Netflix.

Castlevania: Nocturne is an American dark fantasy action-adventure streaming TV show made by Clive Bradley and written by Clive Bradley. Kevin Kolde is in charge of the show’s production for Netflix.

It is based on the same-named video game series by Konami and was made from Castlevania: Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night, both of which came out in 1993. Castlevania: Nocturne’s first season started on September 28, 2023, with eight episodes on Netflix.

So many emotions in just 2 minutes. Castlevania: Nocturne is now streaming, only on Netflix. pic.twitter.com/h8D21CLz4J

— Castlevania: Nocturne (@Castlevania) October 4, 2023

Critics liked what they saw and want to know about its second season. Here, we’ll talk about its second season.

When Will Castlevania Nocturne Season 2 be Released?

As of this writing, Castlevania: Nocturne has not been picked up for a second season. This is because Netflix is probably waiting to see how Castlevania: Nocturne does on its streaming service in the next few weeks.

They are also probably taking into account things like how long the first season stays on the global top ten list, how many views it gets and how many hours and minutes people watch it. Below you will read about its season 1 story and more about this season.

You can also check out our below posts related to other series’ release date:

What is the Story of Castlevania Nocturne Season 1?

In Castlevania: Nocturne, the story takes place during the French Revolution. It’s about Richter Belmont, a member of the vampire-hunting Belmont family who joins forces with other vampire-hunters and magicians to stop the end of the world.

You can see the official clip of the season 1 provided below:

Richter Regains His Magic – Official Clip.
Castlevania: Nocturne is now streaming, only on Netflix. pic.twitter.com/TUvGfHJxlu

— Castlevania: Nocturne (@Castlevania) October 3, 2023

Who are the Actors in Castlevania Nocturne Season 1?

The voice actors for Castlevania: Nocturne are Edward Bluemel as Richter Belmont, Pixie Davis as Maria, Thuso Mbedu as Annette, Sydney James Harcourt as Edouard, Nastassja Kinski as Tera, Zahn McClarnon as Olrox, Richard Dormer as Abbot Emmanuel, Aaron Neil as Mizrak and Elarica Johnson as Drolta Zuentes.

Kevin Kolde who is in charge of the Castlevania series is back for this new episode. Clive Bradley, who wrote the script for the movie “Trapped” also joined the team and wrote most of these new episodes.

What are Fans’ Reviews on Castlevania Nocturne Season 1?

One user wrote, “3 episodes into Castlevania Nocturne and I absolutely love Annette’s design, character and powers.”

3 episodes into Castlevania Nocturne and I absolutely love Annette’s design, character and powers.

Out there repping Nigeria & channeling Ogun 😂🔥🙌🏽 pic.twitter.com/Muq6d9BDAZ

— l○wkēy•AHMAD ➐ (@Graaffiti) October 4, 2023

Another user said, “The way I screamed. He looks so angelic! Love it!!”

The way I screamed. He looks so angelic! Love it!! 😍 #CastlevaniaNocturne pic.twitter.com/RcQIwH3Pp3

— 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖞𝖕𝖎𝖊 ☾🪽🎧 (@Moneypie_) September 28, 2023

One Fan tweeted, “Alucard’s entrance gagged me.”

Alucard’s entrance gagged me 😮‍💨 #CastlevaniaNocturne pic.twitter.com/rGZlxc434P

— Mik (@Mikaylas_) September 30, 2023

FKA Thynative tweeted, “Castlevania:Nocturne was too good!”

Castlevania:Nocturne was too good! Happy to finally start seeing projects include POC in interesting ways that align with their heritage as well as mythology. It’s so rare to see shows that put that much thought into it, and the fighting and costume design. 🔟 pic.twitter.com/KMw8ASgC7d

— FKA Thynative (@lvteef) September 30, 2023

Nero said, “#CastlevaniaNocturne episode 3 is gorgeous.” 

#CastlevaniaNocturne episode 3 is gorgeous, but this sequence by Tam Lu just takes the cake for me. pic.twitter.com/E4Icjx38z0

— Nero 🦇 Nocturne Era (@NeroTheStampede) September 29, 2023

For more information related to other upcoming shows, series and more you can follow us on Twitter and check out our other latest posts.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdhZXxxgY6cmKysnJrDorrImmSnp5OpwrO6xGaqnpmjpLtufoyrnKWdkaiybrDArZxo

Share!