Who was Mel Thompson? Wiki, Biography, Husband, Kids, Age, Net worth, Parents, Height & More

Mel Thompson (born in 1986 [Age: 35 years] died September 26, 2021) was one of the famous American digital content creators, YouTubers, makeup artists, and actresses. She went viral on the internet after she died at the age of 35. She rose to international stardom after posting her unique content on her various social

Mel Thompson (born in 1986 [Age: 35 years] – died September 26, 2021) was one of the famous American digital content creators, YouTubers, makeup artists, and actresses. She went viral on the internet after she died at the age of 35. She rose to international stardom after posting her unique content on her various social media accounts.

Today I am going to talk cover Mel Thompson Wiki, Biography, Death Cause, Age, Husband’s Name Puffin Thompson, Net worth, Parents, Height, Lifestyle.

Mel Thompson’s Death Cause (Latest News)

Many people on the internet suddenly started to search about Mel after they heard the tragic news of her demise. Thompson unexpectedly passed away on 26 September 2021 at the age of 35. The news of her sudden death was confirmed by her husband Puffin Thompson.

As per the source, on September 27, 2021, Mel’s spouse came on to Instagram in order to announce her demise news and also paid heartfelt tribute. He wrote

Mel sadly passed away yesterday. It’s really hard to just choose 10 photos. We lost a beautiful person. I just wanted to show the smiles she brought. I’ve had to answer so many texts of people just checking in on her without even knowing of her passing.

It’s great to see how loved she was. And she loved all you right back. I’ll continue to love her and miss her forever. She was such a pillar for our family. The kids would talk to her non stop and she was constantly talking with them and trying to help them with their stuff.

And no matter how bad she felt, she would still rub my back when I came and jumped on the bed next to her while she was working tirelessly to put out content.

Everybody knows how talented she was as an artist and with her helpful knowledge, but those closest to her know how truly wonderful she was. She would have done anything to help anyone without a second thought. I wish I had her back.

Now, you must be wondering how she died at such a young age. Well, due to some privacy reasons the details about Mel Thompson’s death cause have not yet be published by her family. However, she did mention on her YouTube videos that she had various medical issues. As per one of her friends, Mel suffered from Ehlers Danlos syndrome.

Mel Thompson Biography, Wikipedia (Age, Education & Family)

This YouTuber was born to her parents in 1986 in the United States of America. Beauty guru was 35 years old as of 2021. There is not much information about her birthday but she celebrated her 35th birthday a few weeks before her sudden demise.

She did her schooling at a local public school and later went to graduate from an Art college. Mel Thompson also had a certification in the field of makeup. I tried to look for the details of Mel’s dad and mom but I was not able to retrieve anything. Mel Thompson’s father’s name is Mr. Thompson, and her mother’s name is Mrs. Thompson.

By birth, she was a citizen of America and belongs to multiracial white lineage ethnicity. I will surely update you regarding her sibling’s details as well in the coming days.

Mel Thompson Wiki / BIO (Height, Weight & Trivia)

Mel Thompson’s Career, Lifestyle & Professions

This personality was a very creative person in nature and was always interested in the field of entertainment and fashion. Therefore, she thought of pursuing her passion with the help of digital media.

With time, Mel Thompson started to gain a lot of fame for her lip-sync videos on the platform named TikTok. She even entertained her followers by posting many funny and romantic videos. 

If you check out her social media accounts then you will find out that Mel had a massive fan following. By the time, I am writing this blog, she has amassed over 172,000 subscribers on YouTube. Her official Instagram page has 60.9+ K followers. 

The most-watched video on Mel’s channel is I MAY HAVE A PROBLEM… // Full Makeup Collection. This was uploaded on 19 February 2021 which gained 375+ K views.

Apart from this, she had a humble beginning in her career as a professional makeup artist. She basically started out with modeling after finishing school and later decided to come on digital media.

Trending Now- Who is Sarah Squirm Sherman? Wiki, Biography, Comedy, Age, Net worth & News

Mel Thompson’s Net Worth, Income Source & Salary

• This content creator is well recognized in the world of YouTube and other social media platforms.
  • Her debut video on YouTube ‘My Favorite Brushes’ was released on 26 March 2015.
  • She mainly got her fame after posting videos on viral topics which attracted millions of followers on her profile.
  • She even went viral on social media many times.
  • Thompson started her career by working with brands such as MAC and Kelsee.
  • Mel Thompson’s Net worth was around $450,000 US Dollars (as of 2021) which she earns via YouTube Ad-revenue, paid content, and brand deals.

Mel Thompson’s Husband, Boyfriend Name & Relationships

This internet celebrity was happily married to her Spouse Puffin Thompson. They tied the knot in a private marriage function in the presence of their family, friends, and close relatives. They dated each other for a very long time before they decided to marry each other.

Together, they shared four children together, two daughters and two sons. Mel left this world on September 26, 2021, and is survived by her spouse and kids.

Mel Thompson Children/ Sons/ Daughters Name

Marital StatusMarried
BoyfriendNone.
Spouse / HusbandPuffin Thompson.
ChildrenDaughter – yes, two (names are not known).
Son – yes, two.

8 Facts You Should Know About Mel Thompson

• This personality was highly popular among youth by her internet moniker ‘Puffin’s Wife’.
  • Mel died seven weeks after she celebrated her 35th birthday.
  • In one of her IG posts, Thompson told her followers that she was never sure that whether she wanted any kids in her life or not.
  • By the time she died, this internet celebrity was the mother of four adorable kids.
  • In recent times, YouTube has lost so many talented creators including Bashurverse, Sir Kipsta, and Umm Ziyad.
  • She talked about her Ehlers Danlos syndrome which is an inherited disorder that affects your connective tissues.
  • However, the actual cause of her death is not yet disclosed.
  • Tara Lynn who is also a fellow YouTuber and her friend posted a tribute on her sudden demise. 

Social Media Profile(s)

Instagram – mel.thomp

Twitter – Not found.

YouTube – @Melthompson

Facebook – Not available

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLqmuIytn6iloKi8r3s%3D

Share!