A Florida mother spoke to her children just minutes before they were killed in a tragic crash The Ta

A Florida mother spoke on the telephone with her three children for what turned out to be the final time, just minutes before police introduced a 15-year-old driver blew up a cease signal and hit the automobile in which the younger individuals were.

A Florida mother spoke on the telephone with her three children for what turned out to be the final time, just minutes before police introduced a 15-year-old driver blew up a cease signal and hit the automobile in which the younger individuals were.

Watch Video

Sunday evening’s fiery Poinciana crash worn out most of Sabrina Hernandez’s instant household, together with all of her children – 11-year-old Mylie Cruz, 9-year-old Marvin Cruz and 1-year-old Anayari Hernandez – and her mother, 50 years. Trinidad Hernandez, 1 yr outdated.

“I’m dying. I no longer see my children. I no longer see my mother”, devastated Sabrina Hernández. told Fox 35 station throughout a candlelight vigil held Monday on the scene of the horrific collision on the intersection of San Miguel Street and Laurel Avenue.

The girl’s 52-year-old father, retired federal correctional officer Angel Hernandez, who was a passenger in the automobile, was hospitalized with severe accidents.

“I lost my whole family right here in this place,” Hernandez stated. “I’ll by no means get up to see my children once more. »

The grieving mother has spoken of the final time she spoke to her children as they drove dwelling in their grandmother’s automobile.

“My son called me and said, ‘Mom, we’re in 15 minutes,’” remembers Sabrina Hernandez in tears. “I stated, ‘OK, I’ll see you in a bit. I like you.’ And he stated, ‘I like you too.’

When her children and fogeys failed to come dwelling, the mother stated she turned anxious.

“I started calling my son, my mother and my father and no one answered,” remembers Sabrina Hernandez. “And I started to feel like something was wrong.”

Filled with dread, the mother-of-three then rushed to a native hospital, the place she realized her household had left.

“They were supposed to bury me, and now I have to bury them all at once,” the distraught girl stated, sobbing.

The harrowing crash was brought on by a 15-year-old driver driving a 2012 Chevrolet Impala with three different 15-year-old boys in the automobile, the Florida Highway Patrol stated. according to the ClickOrlando station.

The teenage motorist was rushing north alongside Lauren Avenue round 6:55 p.m. when he failed to cease on the intersection with San Miguel Street, officers stated.

The entrance of the Impala crashed into the left aspect of Trinidad Hernandez’s 2022 Honda HR-V, which was thrown onto a shoulder of grass, the place it wrapped round a mild pole .

The grandmother and her grandson Marvin died immediately.

The different two children in the automobile later died in hospital.

Trinidad Hernandez’s husband underwent profitable surgical procedure for his unspecified accidents, however has not but been notified of the deaths of his family members, in accordance to a GoFundMe web page created by Angel’s brother, Sgt. Heriberto Hernandez, a 20-year veteran of the NYPD.

The 15-year-old driver was taken to hospital with severe accidents. Its three passengers were solely barely injured.

Asked by Fox 35 if she had a message for the teenage driver, Sabrina Hernandez extremely replied, “I forgive you. It’s as a result of I’m a Christian and I imagine in Jesus.

At the identical time, she stated she wouldn’t cease till she obtained justice for her household.

Her anguished husband, Mickey Hernandez-Morcilio, mourned the lack of their children on Facebook, wistfully writing in a Tuesday submit: “Knowing that I am unable to contact you, hear your voices and even lay eyes on you, makes me damaged ! »

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGiYZp6cpL%2BqsMBmpKismJq%2Fbr%2FPqKKeZaSkeqmx0WaaoaGcmb%2BmuoyjrKysXaK2r8HTnqpmmpWbvLOxjK2fnrFdrLKzsYykoKWklZl6qrqMmmStqpGctqR5wquYrKBf

Share!