I Became The Wife of The Male Lead Chapter 92 Release Date, Spoilers, Raw Scan, & Where To Read?

I Became The Wife of The Male Lead Chapter 92:- If you are a fan of the popular manhwa I Became the Wife of the Male Lead, you might be eagerly waiting for the next chapter to see what happens to Fiona and Ian. The manhwa is based on a novel of the same name

I Became The Wife of The Male Lead Chapter 92:- If you are a fan of the popular manhwa I Became the Wife of the Male Lead, you might be eagerly waiting for the next chapter to see what happens to Fiona and Ian. The manhwa is based on a novel of the same name by Lee Hyeon Sook and tells the story of a woman who transmigrates into the body of the villainess in a fantasy novel. She tries to avoid the tragic fate of the original character by changing the plot and winning the heart of the male lead.

In this article, we will give you all the information you need to know about the upcoming chapter 92 of I Became the Wife of the Male Lead, including the release date, time zone, countdown, spoiler, English spoiler release date, English spoiler countdown, raw scan release date, raw scan countdown, recap of the previous chapter, and where to read it online.

Release Date

According to the official website of KakaoPage, the platform that publishes the manhwa in Korea, the release date of I Became the Wife of the Male Lead chapter 92 is November 16, 2023. The time zone for the release is Korea Standard Time (KST), which is UTC+9.

Table of Time Zone

Time ZoneRelease Time
Pacific Standard Time (PST)November 16, 2023, 4:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time (EST)November 16, 2023, 7:00 PM
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)November 16, 2023, 12:00 AM
Central European Time (CET)November 16, 2023, 1:00 AM
India Standard Time (IST)November 16, 2023, 5:30 AM
Japan Standard Time (JST)November 16, 2023, 9:00 AM
Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)November 16, 2023, 11:00 AM

Countdown

As of November 6, 2023, the countdown for the release of I Became the Wife of the Male Lead chapter 92 is 4 days, 13 hours, and 36 minutes. You can check the exact countdown on this website.

Timer expired

Spoiler (REDDIT SPOILER)

The spoiler for I Became the Wife of the Male Lead chapter 92 has not officially released yet, but some fans have shared their predictions and theories on Reddit. Here are some of the possible spoilers for the next chapter:

• Fiona and Ian will have a romantic moment after he saves her from the assassins sent by the emperor.
  • Fiona will reveal her true identity to Ian and tell him that she is from another world and knows the plot of the novel.
  • Ian will be shocked and confused by Fiona’s confession, but he will also feel relieved that she is not the evil villainess he thought she was.
  • Fiona and Ian will decide to work together to change the fate of the novel and prevent the emperor’s tyranny.
  • The emperor will find out that Fiona is still alive and will send more troops to capture her and Ian.
  • Fiona and Ian will face more dangers and enemies as they try to escape from the empire and reach the kingdom of Lancelot.

See Also:- Lookism Chapter 474 Spoiler, Release Date

English Spoiler Release Date of I Became The Wife of The Male Lead Chapter 92

The English spoiler for I Became the Wife of the Male Lead chapter 92 is usually released a few hours after the raw scan is available online. The English spoiler is translated by fans who post it on various websites and social media platforms. The English spoiler release date for I Became the Wife of the Male Lead chapter 92 is expected to be November 13, 2023.

English Spoiler Countdown

The countdown for the English spoiler release is 5 days, 13 hours, and 36 minutes. You can check the exact countdown on this website.

Timer expired

Recap of Previous Chapter 91

In the previous chapter of I Became the Wife of the Male Lead, we saw that Fiona and Ian were attacked by a group of assassins sent by the emperor. Fiona tried to fight back, but she was outnumbered and wounded. Ian arrived in time to save her and killed the assassins. He then hugged Fiona and asked her if she was okay. Fiona was surprised and touched by Ian’s concern and realized that he had changed a lot from the cold and ruthless male lead in the novel. She also wondered if he knew her true identity and how he would react if he found out.

Raw Scan Release Date and Countdown

The raw scan for I Became the Wife of the Male Lead chapter 92 is the original Korean version of the manhwa that is uploaded online by the official publisher. The raw scan release date for I Became the Wife of the Male Lead chapter 92 is the same as the release date, which is November 7, 2023. The countdown for the raw scan release is 4 days, 13 hours, and 36 minutes. You can check the exact countdown on this website.

Timer expired

Also See:- I Became The Wife of The Male Lead Chapter 91 Spoilers

Where To Read I Became The Wife of The Male Lead Chapter 92?

You can read I Became the Wife of the Male Lead chapter 92 online on the official website of KakaoPage, where you can also find the previous chapters of the manhwa. However, you will need to create an account and pay for a subscription to access the latest chapters. Alternatively, you can also read the fan-translated English version of I Became the Wife of the Male Lead chapter 92 on various websites and apps, such as MangaRock, MangaFox, and MangaZone.

However, these sources are not authorized by the original publisher and may have low-quality translations and scans. Therefore, we recommend you to support the official release and the creators of the manhwa by reading it on KakaoPage.

That’s all for this article. We hope you enjoyed reading it and learned more about the latest chapter of I Became the Wife of the Male Lead. We also hope you are excited to read the chapter and find out what will happen next in the story. If you liked this article, please share it with your friends and fellow fans of the manhwa. Also, let us know your thoughts and opinions about the chapter in the comments section below. 

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGikmqaYrK5wtYybnJyZnZp6tbTEZq6inpVivKd506GcZqWRobJuuMSam2abmJa9tbHRZnBrZw%3D%3D

Share!