Konrad Bie-Stephen and Abbie Chatfield SPLIT and he hooks up with Bachelor beauty Megan Marx

Bachelor star Abbie Chatfield and The Bachelorettes Konrad Bie-Stephen have split. A well-placed source told Daily Mail Australia that Konrad, 32, who stars in Tens new series The Challenge, went on the show and told his fellow reality TV stars that he was newly single.

Bachelor star Abbie Chatfield and The Bachelorette’s Konrad Bień-Stephen have split.

A well-placed source told Daily Mail Australia that Konrad, 32, who stars in Ten’s new series The Challenge, went on the show and told his fellow reality TV stars that he was newly single.

He was then allegedly hooked up with fellow Bachelor alum Megan Marx during filming.

Bachelor star Abbie Chatfield and The Bachelorette’s Konrad Bień-Stephen have split. A well-placed source told Daily Mail Australia that Konrad, 32, who stars in Ten’s new series The Challenge, went on the show and told his fellow reality TV stars that he was newly single

In the picture: Konrad Bień-Stephen

Pictured: Megan Marx

He was then allegedly hooked up with fellow Bachelor alum Megan Marx right during filming

‘Oh, my goodness! The drama is insane, Konrad is in bed with Megan [Marx],’ the insider revealed.

‘Konrad said he was single and that his relationship with Abbie Chatfield was over because she broke up with him.’

The source claimed the couple couldn’t keep their hands off each other once the cameras were rolling.

‘On the first night of filming, he made out with Megan. I didn’t know what happened’.

A well-placed source told Daily Mail Australia that Konrad, 32, went on the show and told his fellow reality TV stars he was newly single before reportedly breaking up with his co-star.

A well-placed source told Daily Mail Australia that Konrad, 32, went on the show and told his fellow reality TV stars he was newly single before reportedly breaking up with his co-star.

‘It was extremely awkward because he was all over her the second we started filming. It was like he was trying to do Brooke [Blurton] jealous because she was there too.’

According to the source, Konrad and Megan’s tryst won’t be the only spicy affair that unfolds in the series.

“There is a lot of drama. People who are in serious relationships root for other people in two or three days,’ they said.

“The way they told us they were in love with their partners and they can’t think about anyone but them … it’s crazy.”

Daily Mail Australia has contacted Konrad and Megan for comment.

'On the first night of filming, he made out with Megan. I didn't know what happened'. Megan Marx in the picture

‘On the first night of filming, he made out with Megan. I didn’t know what happened’. Megan Marx in the picture

Abbie recently revealed that she and Konrad only see each other a couple of times a week – and her ‘kink’ lets him sleep with other women.

Speaking to Stellar Magazine, Abbie said the pair don’t spend much time together and value their open relationship.

‘I have never been upset or threatened by anyone [I’m in a relationship with] sleeping with someone else. That’s my kink, said the 27-year-old.

‘I never really valued monogamy that much. It sounds terrible, but I don’t really see him that much, maybe two days a week.

“I don’t know if it’s scarcity, but he’s very good at communicating and so am I,” she added.

Abbie recently revealed that she and Konrad only see each other a couple of times a week - and her 'kink' lets him sleep with other women

Abbie recently revealed that she and Konrad only see each other a couple of times a week – and her ‘kink’ lets him sleep with other women

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGiiqKailrFursiepWarpJq9qbHNZpinnF2Wr6O1xGaaoZmkm7amuMNmqqmkmal6orrDZp%2BeZZikvKy%2FjK6nZq%2BZqbVursCcn56kn6d6o7HArquyZZ2atKK6jKaYq7BdlsKurcZo

Share!