Rethabile Khumalo in a Spat With Botswana Booking Agent, Pulls Out From the Night of Stars Event

PAY ATTENTION: Watch the hottest celebrity stories on our YouTube channel 'Briefly TV'. Subscribe now! Contractual disputes and non-payments are a concerning occurrence in the entertainment world. This results in stars not pitching for their gigs, and they often leave their fans disappointed.

• Rethabile Khumalo has called out the organisers for The Night Of Stars show in an Instagram video over contractual disputes and payment issues
  • Her mother told Briefly News that her daughter Rethabile is focused on her career and the wonderful things that are happening to her
  • The Ntliyo Ntliyo singer also added that the organisers were using her images without her consent

PAY ATTENTION: Watch the hottest celebrity stories on our YouTube channel 'Briefly TV'. Subscribe now!

Contractual disputes and non-payments are a concerning occurrence in the entertainment world. This results in stars not pitching for their gigs, and they often leave their fans disappointed.

Rethabile calls out Botswana organisers

Rethabile Khumalo, though, saved herself from public outrage by issuing a video in which she explained why she would not attend The Night Of Stars show in an Instagram video.

"I just wanted to clear the rumour that I will not be performing at The Night Of Stars in Botswana because the people that are behind the show did not live up to expectations of the contract."

The singer also added that the organisers used her images without her consent.

"They used my picture in the poster without my consent and without paying anything. Even now, they are still giving us a hard time."

This contractual dispute and payment issues have resulted in her pulling out from the event.

Watch the Instagram video below:

Fans praise Rethabile for speaking out

Many stars do not even bother to address such things or issue out videos, leaving their fans in the dark.

Fans have praised the Ntliyo Ntliyo singer for addressing her issues.

ammarabrown said:

"Aish, sorry my babe. But good thing you are always a star. Onwards and upwards."

realsyabongazar said:

"You're a Queen."

ranny.t1's lauded:

"Wow, the way I love you. Thank you for addressing this."

clotmpho added:

"You look amazing, we love you too Honey."

albys_world_illustrated expressed:

"We still love you."

Rethabile is focused on her impactful EP

Khumalo's mother, Winnie Khumalo, told Briefly News that Rethabile is more focused on the positive things happening in her life. She recently released a new EP, Culo where she highlights the new good things happening in her life.

"She named her Ep #Culo because of the new good things, new baby, new music. This is an exciting moment for her. The EP has four tracks namely, Umjolo, Mntanami, UThingo and Malume."

Rethabile Khumalo on the impact of her music

In a previous report from Briefly News, Rethabile Khumalo is gearing up to release a project titled Culo. She said the purpose of her music is to educate people about what is happening.

Rethabile Khumalo also said Culo is an ode to her love for music because music has helped a lot in her career, and she hopes her songs help others as well. She also stated that she hopes her music will educate her listeners and make them dance.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfKa6056prZmZo7qmutNomp6klZe%2FqsDInqpoaWdngXGFjKucraCRl7atsYykn66lkaG8br%2FPmqtmmp%2BpwLitzZpkm6efoLavs4yanp6mpGQ%3D

Share!