What happened at Fraser High School Stabbing?

According to the Metro Detroit Crime Report, Fraser police were investigating a reported stabbing that prompted a lockdown after school. Lets take a closer look at the Fraser High School stabbing, what happened to the students, and why they were involved in an altercation.

According to the Metro Detroit Crime Report, Fraser police were investigating a reported stabbing that prompted a lockdown after school. Let’s take a closer look at the Fraser High School stabbing, what happened to the students, and why they were involved in an altercation.

Police have launched an investigation into a reported stabbing in Fraser on Tuesday afternoon.

What occurred at school?

The evening events at Fraser High School were canceled on Tuesday while police investigated the reported stabbing.

Fraser Public Schools issued a statement on Tuesday night stating that they had decided to postpone all events after police issued the “all clear” at 5:15 p.m. and placed the campus on lockdown at around 4:45 p.m.

According to the report, police have not provided many details about what occurred, and one officer predicts that they will not until Wednesday.

Despite the lockdown, school officials insisted that the incident did not occur on school grounds.

What do the police reports reveal?

According to reports, Fraser Police were called to a scene near Richards Middle School at Klein and Garfield Roads.

According to unverified social media posts, at least two teenagers got into a fight after school that turned violent and resulted in a stabbing. It was unclear whether anyone had died in the alleged stabbing or whether police had taken any action against anyone.

What did the school officials admit?

“We recognize social media can be difficult to monitor and process,” the school said in a statement. I ask that you be cautious of what your child sees on social media and in our community, and that you talk with them to ensure they are getting accurate information.

According to school officials, “the safety of our students, staff, and community is our top priority.” They also claim to be assisting police with their investigation.

Counselors and social workers will be available at both FHS and RMS on Wednesday to meet with anyone who needs to talk.
According to school administrators, police from Fraser will be present at both schools.

People’s reaction on this incident

We live in a lost and booming society. With public schools failing our children due to violence, shootings, CRT, and brainwashing, home schooling appears to be the best option!

America is falling further behind other countries in education. A dangerous system. So sad!

Lisa Bewick posted on Twitter

There was not a single news article to be found. This is disastrous!

Andrew posted

Our world has been ruined by the internet and social media.

Dan Jeffry commented

As horrifying as it is, it occurred after school had been dismissed for the day. This is not a matter of school safety. There is no reason to close the school.

Harrier posted on Twitter

My daughter is in middle school. I had no idea until I saw this post at 11 p.m. I don’t want to send her anything tomorrow.

Collen stated

Thank you to the families of the fallen young men. My heart is broken.

Cheryl stated

The issue is the raising of these children, as well as the bullying in schools and on social media.

One Student Stabbed To Dying, Another In Critical Condition

As per the supply, Fraser Police Division has initiated an investigation. In addition, Fraser High Faculty launched an announcement and acknowledged that they needed to postpone all additional occasions after Fraser Police Division points the “all clear” on Tuesday night at 5:15 PM and positioned the province of the varsity on lockdown at 4:42 PM. Since this report surfaced on the web netizens and folks near Fraser High Faculty have been confused to know what occurred on the faculty. Scroll down the web page and browse additional particulars.

The Law enforcement officials of Fraser Police Division didn’t discover any such incident on the faculty. In addition, an officer of Fraser Police Division predicted that they gained’t till Wednesday. What was the criticism? Reportedly, the Fraser Police Division obtained a criticism relating to the stabbing of two college students at Fraser High Faculty.

Reportedly, two faculty college students, one was junior and the opposite was a freshman concerned in a brawl after faculty that ultimately turned violent and stabbing. However the Fraser law enforcement officials didn’t uncover any pupil injured or stabbed.

In the meantime, the varsity authorities addressed the matter by releasing an announcement that reads, “We acknowledge social media will be troublesome to observe and course of. I ask you to be cautious of what your baby sees on social media and in our neighborhood and to talk along with your baby to make sure they’re receiving acceptable data”. Assertion additional reads, “the protection of our children, employees, and neighborhood is our major precedence”.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7pMHRq5ynrF2Ws6etyKuqZ6einHynvsCsnKtlmJ60qXnSnJ%2Bop5xiwLWtwZ2mppmZo6x4ew%3D%3D

Share!