Vanna White Husband: Who Was She Previously Married With?

American TV personality and game show hostess Vanna Marie White (ne Rosich; born February 18, 1957) is perhaps best known as the co-host of Wheel of Fortune. She has held this role since the shows inception in 1982. While still in school, she began her career as a model by entering Miss Georgia USA in

American TV personality and game show hostess Vanna Marie White (née Rosich; born February 18, 1957) is perhaps best known as the co-host of Wheel of Fortune. She has held this role since the show’s inception in 1982. While still in school, she began her career as a model by entering Miss Georgia USA in 1978.

She has written her autobiography, Vanna Speaks (1987), and has made numerous other film and television appearances, including as herself or as a minor character, in addition to her work on Wheel of Fortune. She is also a patron of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, an investor in real estate, and the owner of the yarn company Vanna’s Choice.

Who is Vanna White Ex-Husband?

Vanna may seem uninterested in tying the knot with John right now, but she was actually married to George Santo Pietro for a decade, from 1990 to 2002. Nikko, 28, and Gigi, 25, are the children of the former couple. While they have not publicly discussed their relationship, Vanna did announce her pregnancy during a 1992 episode of the puzzle show Wheel; unfortunately, she had a miscarriage shortly afterward.

It was sad to lose the baby so soon after making the announcement. She remarked, “The good news is that I became pregnant again and gave birth to two healthy, beautiful children.” “But there’s no silver lining to the loss of a child.”

You can also read other celebrities’ husband details we have covered:

Who did Vanna Start Dating After Her Divorce from George?

Vanna had at least two additional planned nuptials in addition to her wedding to George. John Gibson, a dancer and actor, proposed to her in the 1980s. John’s death in a plane crash in May of 1986 was a terrible loss to the world. In the aforementioned, she discussed how the show’s viewers have shared their own comparable experiences with her. I was comforted by the stories of those who had also suffered the sudden death of a loved one in an accident. She reflected, “I didn’t feel isolated.”

Vanna started dating Michael Kaye, a businessman, after her divorce from George. The couple became engaged in 2004, but they never married and later broke up. It was only a matter of time before she found true love with her present beau.

Vanna White has been in a Relationship with John Donaldson

Vanna and John have been dating since 2012, and it’s obvious they’re perfect for each other. In an interview with Closer Weekly published in 2019, the game show hostess discussed her perfect date with her boyfriend. “It would be a very simple dinner with a bottle of wine,” she said to the media. Whether at home or out to eat, you already know. So long as I don’t have to cook!

Vanna White’s Partner John Donaldson: Everything to Know About Their 10 Year Relationship, Plus Her 1st Marriage https://t.co/5jOOUcJt8y pic.twitter.com/xPpU9EvtJQ

— Fan Portal (@ThePortalFans) August 12, 2023

It appears that John is quite fond of Vanna’s two children and that Vanna is as fond of him. The Wheel of Fortune hostess has posted numerous images to Instagram showing her and her husband John enjoying the company of their grown children as they celebrate various holidays.

In interviews, she has often raved over John. “He is kind, understanding, and lets me be me,” she gushed to Closer in 2016. “As things are right now, I couldn’t be happier. The simplicity of my everyday life is probably the thing that shocks my admirers the most.

If you are interested in reading out more posts relating to celebrities’ spouse and more then you can join us on our Twitter account.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdhZXxxhI6vmKemkWLEqbXTnmShraOXrq%2Bwjg%3D%3D

Share!