Hannah Browns Aunts Murder Exposed Her To The Cruel World

Hannah Browns aunts murder exposed her to the worlds cruelties at the tender age of 6. Learning about the brutal killing of such a close family member changed everything for her. Its one thing to deal with losing a family member due to violence when youre old enough to understand, and its another can of

Hannah Brown’s aunt’s murder exposed her to the world’s cruelties at the tender age of 6. Learning about the brutal killing of such a close family member changed everything for her. 

It’s one thing to deal with losing a family member due to violence when you’re old enough to understand, and it’s another can of worms to deal with when you’re just a child.

Unfortunately, Hannah learned about the death of her aunt and cousins when she was a mere six years old. Hannah wrote, “It changed everything. I was no longer living in the innocence of an untouched childhood.”

Hannah clarified that she did not know about the details of the gruesome murders until much later, but just the thought of losing her loved ones this terribly was a turning point in her life. 

In Hannah’s memoir, ‘God Bless This Mess: Learning to Live and Love Through Life’s Best (And Worst) Moments,’ the 28-year-old got candid about her aunt and cousins being murdered when she was a child. 

The topic comes up again in the forthcoming episode of Fox’s Special Forces. 

Sadly, Hannah shared that she felt something was wrong when her father missed her dance recital to help her Aunt Lee, who had two children, 6-year-old Robin and 4-year-old Trent.

She added that nobody in her family wanted to discuss it since it was an extremely hurtful incident. 

Hannah revealed that when she got older, she learned about the bone-chilling details of her aunt and her cousins’ murders. 

The Fox Special Forces contestant posted a picture of her book on her Instagram account. She wonders if her current narcolepsy diagnosis could be linked to past trauma. 

How did Hannah heal from her childhood trauma?

In the memoir, Hannah shared that her folks “didn’t believe” in therapy then.

They did not consider sending their children to therapy even after dealing with something so morbid. Hannak took the matter into her own hands and sought professional help after getting older. 

Thankfully, Hannah has taken advantage of therapy resources to make peace, find understanding, and move on with her life.

“I wouldn’t begin to heal until I was in my mid-twenties, in the presence of a therapist,” Hannah shared in the book.

She added that almost no one knew about it until she didn’t open up about it in this book. So now, she hopes that anybody else who hears about it will take this story and treat her gently. 

Therapy’s role in addressing childhood trauma is underrated and underappreciated. A therapist helps the person understand their situation, teaches strategies to express themselves, and cope with potentially stressful situations and triggers. 

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunC0wKelmqBdl7%2Bww82sZJqtnqnAbrnUq5ueql2axbG70p6bZqCVp3q1u4ytn55lk6fCpriMsKarpJRk

Share!