Ned Fulmer Kissing & Cheating Scandal With Alexandria Herring

In a video posted today, Try Guys member Eugene Lee Yang said that the groups decision to remove longtime member Ned Fulmer was not who we are. Yang, along with remaining members Keith Habersberger and Zach Kornfeld, confirmed what fans had long suspected: that Fulmer, who is married, had an extramarital affair with an unnamed

In a video posted today, Try Guys member Eugene Lee Yang said that the group’s decision to remove longtime member Ned Fulmer was ‘not who we are.’ Yang, along with remaining members Keith Habersberger and Zach Kornfeld, confirmed what fans had long suspected: that Fulmer, who is married, had an extramarital affair with an unnamed employee.

pic.twitter.com/7v8Lx3WLQI

— The Try Guys (@tryguys) September 27, 2022

The father of two, Ned Fulmer, has revealed that the accusations of cheating are correct, as the scandal involving The Try Guys comes to light. The former Buzzfeed group has announced that they are cutting ties with Fulmer as a result of his extramarital affair.

Shortly after the popular YouTube group broke ties with Ned, he took to Instagram to apparently confirm kissing Food Babies’ Alexandria Herring. He said:

“Family should have always been my priority but I lost focus and had a consensual workplace relationship. I’m sorry for any pain that my actions may have cause to the guys and the fans but most of all to Ariel. The only thing that matters right now is my marriage and my children, and that’s where I am going to focus my attention.”

In the wake of her husband’s infidelity scandal, Ariel Fulmer has asked for privacy. To clear his name, Ned has also recently issued a statement on Instagram, along with her. She thanked fans for their support and concern, and she said:

“Nothing is more important to me and Ned than our family, and all we request right now is that you respect our privacy for the sake of our kids.”

The couple married in 2012, and they have two children, Wesley James and Finley. In addition to her job as an interior designer and stylist, Ariel has her own podcast and cookbook. Fig+ Stone Designs is her company. As many The Try Guys fans know, Ariel has been featured in several of their videos since the group was a part of Buzzfeed.

Reddit user hamilton390 posted a photo of himself with his friend, Ned, to the platform to prove that he had been cheating on his wife with another woman. 

The user claimed that he had a lengthy conversation with Ariel, where he sent her video evidence of Ned missing Alexandria Herring. A picture of an associate producer wearing the same purse on the day and at the club as she was photographed kissing Fulmer confirmed that she was the woman in question.

Netizens also noticed that Herring’s fiancé Will Thayer removed his photographs with Herring from his Instagram account and set it to private. Furthermore, Twitter user @camitwomeyy said that YB, the senior editor of Food Babies unfollowed Herring and Ned Fulmer on Instagram.

Alexandria Herring has still not issued a statement addressing the cheating scandal, as of writing this article.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunC6xJ1kn62corKzecqiqqyhnpx6orjEsZinnKKerm60xKupoqaXYsCkrc2dmKVn

Share!