Anastasia Synn Biography, Wiki, Husband, Net Worth, Age, Death, Kids, Family, Parents & More

Anastasia Synn (born on January 1, 1975, age: 47 years) is a Canadian artist, magician, stunt woman, transhumanist, and biohacker. She is famous for getting 26 implants of products like magnets in her body. Earlier she has undergone implantation that was not done by professionals infect it was operated by a nurse and a DIY

Anastasia Synn (born on January 1, 1975, age: 47 years) is a Canadian artist, magician, stunt woman, transhumanist, and biohacker. She is famous for getting 26 implants of products like magnets in her body. Earlier she has undergone implantation that was not done by professionals infect it was operated by a nurse and a DIY surgeon.

However many people of Canada and America are familiar with Anastasia but recently her husband  John Edward Szeles (The Amazing Johnathan) died on February 22, 2022, at the age of 63. Just after his death her family members and friends have paid tribute to the magician’s husband and have shared their grief with her.

Anastasia’s husband was famous for his comedian career as well as a magician career. Now many well-wishers and followers of Johnathan want to know about his wife Anastasia and are searching about her over the internet. So here the search of all the people ends as we have added much about Anastasia in this article.

“I don’t know what to do with myself anymore. I feel scared, lost & alone without him. Even though I took care of a lot of things here, I don’t think I’m capable anymore. I can hardly walk. A huge part of me is gone. Being medicated in bed seems to be the best solution for now.

I tend to wake up in the middle of the night in the dark, alone, and that’s when Facebook memories are really helping. Thank you for sharing them and tagging them so I can see them.Thank you for all the tributes to him. I’ve been seeing a lot of them and it warms me. It also makes me cry but it’s good to read them.

My head is in a dark place. I can’t stop thinking about how he looked when they took him away and it’s really breaking me. I’m medicated most of the time. Neither of us were ready to let him go. I just don’t know what to do.”

Anastasia Synn Wiki, Biography, (Early Life & Education)

Anastasia also known as the Cyborg Magician across the world has demography of Canada. She was born in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada. There she spent her teenage and childhood with lots of dreams in her eyes. All her dreams have forced her to become the woman that she is right now.

Earlier over her Twitter account, Anastasia has shared that she has completed her schooling at Centre Dufferin District High School. When she was in her High School class she use to do color to her hair and was a fun-loving girl.

Anastasia Synn Bio/Wiki

Full Real NameAnastasia Synn
NicknameAna
Popular forHer Magnetic Implants and Transhumanist and Biohacker identity.
LanguageEnglish
UniversityState University
School NameCentre Dufferin District High School
EducationBachelor of Arts in Broadcast Communication
ProfessionMagician and Stuntwoman
Zodiac SignCapricorn
NationalityAmerican
EthnicityCanadian
Net worth$1 million USD (approx.)
Age (as of 2022)47 years old.
Date of BirthJanuary 1, 1975 (Wednesday)
Place of BirthRichmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Current ResidenceLas Vegas, Nevada

Anastasia Synn Family, Siblings (Nationality & Ethnicity)

The great magician and stunt performer Anastasia has not shared the detail of her parents and siblings anywhere in her personal interview. The relations of her with her mother are not good and her father earlier died years ago.

In one of her Instagram post, she shares the picture of American Comedian Johnny Thompson when he died in March 2019 and have shared her love for him. She stated to him as she was more than a father to her.

On the other hand in November 2021 she tweeted that her estranged mother reached out to meet her 21 years old daughter. In her tweet, she reveals that she has not spoken to her mother for the last fifteen years. This clearly states that she is living far from her mother and other siblings and it is hard right now to share more about her early family life.

https://twitter.com/SiaSynn/status/1457378983620710401?s=20

Anastasia Synn Father, Mother’s Name & More

NationalityAmerican
ReligionChristianity
EthnicityCanadian
SisterNot Known
BrotherNot Known
FatherMr. Synn
MotherMrs. Synn
HusbandJohn Edward Szeles (The Amazing Johnathan)

Anastasia Synn Birthday, Age & Zodiac Sign

Zodiac SignCapricorn
BirthdayJanuary 1, 1975 (Wednesday)
Age47 years

Anastasia Synn Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Shoe Size6 US (5 UK)
TattoosNo
Body MeasurementsBreast-36 Waist-30, Hips-36
Distinctive FeaturesBold Eyes
Eye ColorBrown
Hair LengthLong
Hair ColorBlack
Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 7″
In Meters: 1.73 m
In Centimetres: 173 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 60 kg
In Pounds: 132 lbs.
PiercingYes In ears
Plastic SurgeryNo.

Anastasia Synn Career, TV Shows & Profession

Anastasia has much time done debates and remained a speaker over the events related to magic, transhumanism, and biohacking.

She becomes more eminent in bio magic due to implanting into her body the largest magnet that has ever been implanted into a person. She has also implanted a sound-transmitting magnet in the tragus region of her ear.

She did all this before appearing on the TV show Penn & Teller: Fool Us. Her performance over this show was then named BioHacking News and remained trending throughout the year 2018 in media.

Most of Mrs. Anastasia’s implants are microchips that help her control and raise the senses. Through these implanted chips she can open locks and turn her computer on other gadgets without touching them. Earlier in 2019 she raised her voice and spoke with the Nevada State Senate not to ban Microchip implants and she remained succeeding in stopping the ban of implants.

During her career along with performing stage shows, she has also performed in TV shows and movies. In 2010 she played the role of Junkie Mom in Nostrum movie and showcased her magic skills in it.

In 2018 she played the self-character in the movie The Litch. Earlier then the over many TV show she has appeared in her own character and has performed live magic many times.

During her success journey, Mrs. Anastasia had given many interviews and has also published articles on Biohacking including one in a 2018 Gizmodo science feature.

The highly popular stage magician Anastasia has appeared on American Television during the one episode of Master of Illusion and has performed the “Shocking” act. In this act, she needles penetration of her muscles.

Anastasia Synn Movies and TV shows

TitleYear
James Galea’s Best Trick Ever (TV Series)2017
Always Amazing (Documentary)2017
Penn & Teller: Fool Us (TV Series)2017
The Amazing Johnathan Documentary (Documentary)2019
Citizen Bio (Documentary)2020
Murdoch Mysteries (TV Series)2010
Nostrum (movie)2010
The Litch (movie)2018
Go Big Show2021-2022

Anastasia Synn Husband, Boyfriend Name & Relationships

Mrs. Anastasia married The Amazing Johnathan in June 2014. She met him when he was performing at the Harmon Theatre. After it, they continued their meeting and finally decided to get married in 2014. Their marriage ceremony was held at A Special Memory Chapel in L.A. At their marriage, many magician friends and other family members came to attend and bless them with good married life.

Later they organized a wedding reception party at Geisha House in LA. After it, they both have much time to perform magic shows together.

Other than this Anastasia is having one daughter already from her previous marriage before getting married to Johnathan.

Mr. Johnathan was also married to Mrs. Sandra Bowing and got separated from her in 2000 after following 5 years of the marriage relationship.

According to our reports together Johnathan and Anastasia have not given birth to any child. Her husband died when he was in his home in Las Vegas on February 22, 2022. He died in his sleep at was passing from his 63rd years of age at the time of his death.

Adding more she is also running her Youtube channel with her name. There she posts her magic video but has very less subscribers.

Anastasia Synn Children, Affairs & Personal Life

Relationship StatusWidow
Marital StatusWidow
Husband’s NameJohn Edward Szeles (The Amazing Johnathan)
ChildrenSon-None
Daughter-Haley Kenyon
Boyfriend’s NameJohn Edward Szeles (The Amazing Johnathan)
Ex-boyfriend NameJohn Edward Szeles (The Amazing Johnathan)
Best Friend NameJohn Edward Szeles (The Amazing Johnathan)

Anastasia Synn Net Worth, Income Source & Salary

Clearing stating the Anastasia has earned good by performing on stage, theatres acts and also in TV shows. Currently, she is having a net worth of $1 million USD which is pretty good for any magician like Anastasia. Though she has fewer subscribers over the Youtube channel still she is earning by posting video over there as her many videos have reached views of more than 30k.

Interview

Facts About Anastasia Synn

• Anastasia is listed on Wikipedia for her great magic achievements.
  • Her husband was also honored by Wikipedia for his great career journey.
  • She has cats in her house.
  • In January she appeared on the Go Big Show.
  • Mrs. Anastasia usually shared her picture from the sets of her magic shows.
  • She is having multiple tattoos on her body.
  • She is fond of Pumpkins.

Social Media Profiles & More

FAQ

• Who is Anastasia Synn?

She is a stunt woman and Cyborg magician from Canada.

• How tall is Anastasia Synn?

Mrs. Anastasia appeared to be 5 feet and 7 inches tall.

• What is the Zodiac sign of Anastasia Synn?

Anastasia’s zodiac sign is Capricorn.

• How old is Anastasia Synn?

Magician Anastasia is only 47 years old.

• When was Anastasia Synn born?

She was born on January 1, 1975, in Canada.

• How much Net worth does Anastasia Synn have?

Stuntwoman Anastasia is having a Net worth of $1 million USD approximately.

• Who is the husband of Anastasia Synn?

Her husband’s name is John Edward Szeles (The Amazing Johnathan)

• ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZK6vrdKtmKyhkWLAurrNaA%3D%3D

Share!